SAA is pleased to present conference attendees and exhibitors with our exciting new *meetsmart mobile* conference app, designed to help you plan for and navigate ARCHIVES 360 and to enhance your experience in Chicago. *Meetsmart mobile* is useful before, during, and after the conference – and it’s easy to use!
*Meetsmart mobile* fits in with SAA’s green initiative by helping us reduce printed materials. In addition, it supports our commitment to enhancing your conference experience and our goal of embracing smart technology.
With *meetsmart mobile* it’s easy for you to:
- Customize your schedule.
- Plan your Exhibit Hall Visit.
- Connect before and after the conference.
If you’re a smart phone user, the app gives you quick and easy access to valuable conference information:
- ARCHIVES 360 schedule of events.
- A complete, searchable listing of education sessions and events.
- Event and session descriptions, topical tracks, and speaker information.
- A complete listing and description of sponsors, exhibitors, products, and services.
- Sponsor and Exhibitor contact information.
- Important ARCHIVES 360 updates and messages.
- Top headlines and show news announcements.
- Facebook and Twitter activity.
Go to the virtual ARCHIVES 360 “Info Booth” for:
- Registration hours and location.
- Facility maps.
- Special offers from local businesses.
- Easy access about upcoming SAA events.
- Updates on membership benefits.
To get started with *meetsmart mobile* click here using your smart phone or browser: http://www.meetsmartmobile.com/Meeting/Details/15
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!
Annual Meeting referenced: