Plan Now to Exhibit at ARCHIVES 360°...
The Premier International Archives & Information Technology Expo
SAA’s 75th Annual Meeting & Anniversary Celebration
Hyatt Regency Chicago
Conference Dates: August 22 – 27
Exposition Dates: August 25 – 26
Sign up by January 31, 2011, and SAVE up to $200!
ARCHIVES 360° — Your Best Opportunity All Year to THINK BIG!
The THINK BIG! EXPO Is the place for Archives, Records, and IT Professionals to learn about your products and services, ask questions, and provide their marketplace perspectives. ARCHIVES 360° brings together – in one place and at one time – the purchasing decision makers at the local, state, and national levels. Take advantage of their BIG IDEAS – and share a few of your own!
At ARCHIVES 360° you’ll:
- Find your target audience among more than 2,000 archives, records, and IT professionals representing corporations, government, libraries, universities, religious institutions, museums, and more.
- Develop relationships with archives, records, and IT professionals from the United States and throughout the world.
- Continue connections with current customers.
- Hear what archives, records, and IT professionals have to say about your products – and their future product needs.
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of the archives and records professions.
- Enjoy 10 hours of conveniently scheduled exhibit time, of which a full 5½ hours is unopposed by education programming.
- Sell your products on the show floor.
You’ll have lots of time to interact with your current and prospective customers as the feeding frenzy continues! Attendees will be drawn to the Expo Hall for the Grand Opening Happy Hour on Thursday evening, the All-Attendee Brunch on Friday, and the hour-long “Last Chance” Break on Friday afternoon.
And you’ll qualify for outstanding sponsorship and advertising opportunities to suit your level of commitment. (Prime exhibit space will be reserved for corporate sponsors.)
Visit the Virtual (Online) Expo now to confirm your booth! Don’t miss the opportunity to select a booth – before your competition does!
Join us for ARCHIVES 360° … for one BIG IDEA after another!
As an Exhibitor You’ll Receive:
- Two free conference registrations with each 8 x 10 booth (a $1,000 value!). Your representatives will have a chance to interact with conference attendees at education sessions and networking events throughout the meeting – including SAA’s 75th Anniversary celebration!
- A company profile with contact information displayed on the online Virtual Expo.
- Your company listing on the ARCHIVES 360° website – as soon as your reservation is complete – with an optional link to your site.
- Exposure to all registered attendees in monthly promotional email messages from SAA leading up to the Annual Meeting.
- A company profile in the Onsite Program distributed to every attendee.
- A complete list of pre-registered attendees, including one-time use of email addresses.
- One fully piped and draped exhibit space (8-foot back wall drape and 3-foot side rail drape), one skirted 6-foot table, two side chairs, one wastebasket, and one 7” x 44” identification sign.
Increase your exposure! Add a color logo to your Virtual Expo (online) listing for just $100.
To Reserve Booth Space:
- Now you can confirm your booth location immediately! We’ve set up an online website (Virtual Expo) for ARCHIVES 360° where you can view a live, real-time floor plan showing currently available booths – and you can select and confirm your booth location immediately to be sure that you get the best available location. Go to the Virtual Expo to reserve your booth now.
- Space will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis (excluding those booths reserved for corporate sponsors) upon receipt of full payment. We encourage you to sign up soon, as we expect the THINK BIG! Expo to be a sell-out!
- For inclusion of your listing in the Onsite Program, we must receive your application by May 19, 2011.
- A signed contract and full payment are required to secure your booth location.
View the complete Exhibitor / Sponsor Prospectus and Exhibit Rules and Regulations (PDF). Note that certain fees from the Hyatt Regency Chicago will apply
- Application Deadline (for inclusion in Onsite Program): May 19, 2011
- Exhibitor Registration Deadline: July 19, 2011 extended to August 5, 2011 (does not include Onsite Program listing)
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: July 19, 2011
Payment received by January 31, 2011 (Save $100 - $200!)
- Nonprofit Exhibitors: $950
- Other Exhibitors: $1,300
Payment received after January 31, 2011
- Nonprofit Exhibitors: $1,050
- Other Exhibitors: $1,500
Exhibit Hall Schedule:*
Exhibitor Registration: Thursday, August 25, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Exhibitor Move-In: Thursday, August 25, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Show Hours (subject to change):
Thursday, August 25: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm (Unopposed Grand Opening Reception)
Friday, August 26: 9:30 am – 3:30 pm (Including unopposed Brunch 11:30-12:30 and “Last Chance” Break 2:30-3:30)
Tear Down: Friday, August 26, 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
*SAA reserves the right to alter the meeting schedule.