The following candidates are slated for SAA's 2016 ballot. Information about each candidate will be posted to the SAA website in January.
- Lori Lindberg - San Jose State University
- Tanya Zanish-Belcher - Wake Forest University
Council (Three-year term)
- Stephanie Bayless - Butler Center for Arkansas Studies
- Robin Chandler - Independent Consultant
- Courtney Chartier - Emory University
- Tamar Evangelestia-Dougherty - Independent Consultant
- Erin Lawrimore - University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Bertram Lyons - AVPreserve
Council Vacancy (One-year term)
- Geoffrey Huth - New York State Unified Court System
- Michelle Light - University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Melissa Gonzales - Witte Museum
- Harrison Inefuku - Iowa State University
- Claire Galloway Jenkins - The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta
- Jamie Martin - IBM Corporation Archives
- T-Kay Sangwand - The University of Texas at Austin
- Holly Smith - Spelman College
Any eligible member of SAA may also be placed on the ballot by submitting a petition signed by fifty individual members; petitions must be received in the SAA office by February 10, 2016.
The online ballot will be administered by VoteNet Solutions in March.