ARCHIVES | New Orleans 2013 Exhibitor/Sponsor Prospectus
Plan Now to Exhibit in “Preservation Hall”!
Joint Annual Meeting of CoSA and SAA
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
Conference Dates: August 11–17
Exposition Dates: August 15–16
Sign up by January 31, 2013, and SAVE up to $400!
Louis Armstrong said it: “Preservation Hall, now that’s where you’ll find all the greats!”
In 2013, “Preservation Hall” shifts to the Hilton New Orleans Riverside, where you’ll have access to the year’s largest audience of archives, records, and IT professionals who are eager to learn about your products and services, ask questions, and provide their perspectives. “Preservation Hall” brings together—in one place and at one time—the purchasing decision makers at the national, state, and local levels. Take advantage of their great ideas—and share a few of your own!
Join the Archives, Records, and Information Professions’ Decision Makers in Preservation Hall!
“Building relationships is what this Expo is all about. When I make a purchasing decision for my organization, who I’m buying from is as important to me as what I’m buying. I just don’t have that same comfort level with a direct mail flyer or a telemarketing call.”
“The SAA meeting is our best and most important conference of the year. It has the largest concentration of our customers and provides the best opportunity to meet new ones. We have made so many friends through the years and this conference always serves as a grand reunion!”
Why Exhibit at ARCHIVES | New Orleans 2013? For the HOT prospects, of course!
- Find your target audience among more than 1,800 archives, records, and IT professionals representing universities, government, libraries, corporations, religious institutions, museums, and more.
- Develop relationships with archives, records, and information professionals from the US and around the world.
- Continue connections with current customers.
- Hear what archives, records, and information professionals have to say about your products – and their future product needs.
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of the archives, records, and information professions.
- Enjoy 10 hours of conveniently scheduled exhibit time, of which five full hours is unopposed by education programming.
- Sell your products on the show floor.
You’ll have lots of time to interact with your current and prospective customers, as attendees are drawn to “Preservation Hall” for the Grand Opening Happy Hour on Thursday evening and three events on Friday: The (new!) First Things First Coffee Break, the All That Jazz Brunch, and an hour-long Last Chance Break.
Sign up by January 31, 2013, and SAVE up to $400!
Visit the Virtual Expo now to confirm your booth!
Don't miss the opportunity to select a booth - before your competition does!
As an Exhibitor You’ll Receive:
- Two free conference registrations with each 8 x 10 booth (a $1,000 value!). Your representatives will have a chance to interact with conference attendees at education sessions and networking events throughout the meeting.
- A company profile with contact information displayed on the online Virtual Expo.
- Your company listing on the conference website—as soon as your reservation is complete—with an optional link to your website.
- Exposure to all registered attendees in monthly promotional email messages from CoSA and SAA leading up to the meeting.
- A company profile in the Onsite Program distributed to every attendee.
- One-time use of the pre-registrants list, with contact information.
- One fully piped and draped exhibit space (8-foot back wall drape and 3-foot side rail drape), one skirted 6-foot table, two side chairs, one wastebasket, and a 7” x 44” identification sign.
Increase your exposure! Add a color logo to your Virtual Expo listing for just $100.
About CoSA and SAA
The Council of State Archivists, comprising the individuals who serve as directors of the principal archival agencies in each state and territorial government, focuses on cooperation among the states to define and communicate archival and records concerns at the national level and to work with other national organizations to ensure that the nation’s documentary heritage is preserved and accessible.
Founded in 1936 and representing more than 6,000 individual and institutional members, the Society of American Archivists is North America’s oldest and largest national archival professional association. Its mission is to inform, educate, and advocate for archives and archivists in order to ensure the identification, preservation, and use of records of enduring value.
To Reserve Booth Space:
Visit the Virtual Expo online website, where you can view a live, real-time floor plan showing currently available booths—and you can select and confirm your booth location immediately to be sure that you get the best available location. Sign up by January 31, 2013, and SAVE up to $400!
Space will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis (excluding those booths reserved for corporate sponsors) upon receipt of full payment. We encourage you to sign up soon, as we expect Preservation Hall to be a sell-out!
For inclusion of your listing in the Onsite Program, your application and payment must be received by May 31, 2013.
Remember: A signed contract and full payment are required to secure your booth location.
View a printable Application and Exhibit Rules and Regulations (PDF). Note that certain fees from the Hilton New Orleans Riverside will apply.
- Application Deadline (for inclusion in Onsite Program): May 31, 2013
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: July 19, 2013
Payment received by January 31, 2013 (Save up to $400!)
- Nonprofit Exhibitors: $1,100
- Nonprofit Exhibitors / corner or prime space: $1,300
- Other Exhibitors: $1,400
- Other Exhibitors / corner or prime space): $1,600
Payment received after January 31, 2013:
- Nonprofit Exhibitors: $1,300
- Nonprofit Exhibitors / corner or prime space: $1,500
- Other Exhibitors: $1,600
- Other Exhibitors / corner or prime space): $1,800
Exhibit Hall Schedule:*
Thursday, August 15, 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday, August 15, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Thursday, August 15, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Friday, August 16, 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm
|*The conference organizers reserve the right to alter the meeting schedule.|