Plan Now To Be a Part of the ARCHIVES * RECORDS 2016 EXPO: The Premier International Archives and Information Technology Exposition
Joint Annual Meeting of the Council of State Archivists (CoSA) and the Society of American Archivists (SAA)
Conference Dates: July 31-August 6
Exposition Dates: August 4–5
In August 2016, Atlanta will become the ARCHIVES and RECORDS capital of the world! You’ll have access to the year’s largest audience of archives, records, and information professionals who are eager to learn about your products and services, ask questions, and provide their perspectives. The ARCHIVES * RECORDS Expo brings together—in one place and at one time—the purchasing decision makers at the national, state, and local levels. Take advantage of their great ideas—and share a few of your own!
Join the Archives, Records, and Information Professions’ Decision Makers in the ARCHIVES * RECORDS 2016 Expo Hall
“Building relationships is what this Expo is all about. When I make a purchasing decision for my organization, who I’m buying from is as important to me as what I’m buying. I just don’t have that same comfort level with a direct mail flyer or a telemarketing call.”
Elizabeth Adkins, CA, CRM
Director of Information Governance, Grant Thornton LLP
“The SAA meeting is our best and most important conference of the year. It has the largest concentration of our customers and provides the best opportunity to meet new ones. We have made so many friends through the years and this conference always serves as a grand reunion!”
Hollinger Metal Edge Inc.
The ARCHIVES * RECORDS 2016 Expo is Your Best Opportunity All Year to Reach Your Target Audience!
- Find your target audience among more than 2,000 archives, records, and information professionals representing government, universities, libraries, corporations, religious institutions, museums, and more.
- Develop relationships with archives, records, and information professionals from the US and around the world.
- Continue connections with current customers.
- Hear what archives, records, and information professionals have to say about your products – and their future product needs.
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of the archives, records, and information professions.
- Enjoy 11 hours of conveniently scheduled exhibit time, of which five full hours is unopposed by education programming.
- Sell your products on the show floor.
You’ll have more opportunity than ever before to interact with your current and prospective customers as the feeding frenzy continues! Attendees will be drawn to the Hall for the Grand Opening Happy Hour on Thursday evening and three events on Friday: Morning Coffee Break, the All-Attendee Lunch, and the hour-long Last Chance Break.
And you’ll qualify for outstanding sponsorship and advertising opportunities to broaden your reach and suit your level of commitment. (Prime exhibit space is reserved for corporate sponsors.)
|The Council of State Archivists, comprising the individuals who serve as directors of the principal archival agencies in each state and territorial government, focuses on cooperation among the states to define and communicate archival and records concerns at the national level and to work with other national organizations to ensure that the nation’s documentary heritage is preserved and accessible.
||Founded in 1936 and representing more than 6,200 individual and institutional members, the Society of American Archivists is North America’s oldest and largest national archival professional association. Its mission is to inform, educate, and advocate for archives and archivists to ensure the identification, preservation, and use of records of enduring value.
Visit the Virtual Expo now to confirm your booth.
Don't miss the opportunity to select a booth before your competition does!
As an Exhibitor You’ll Receive:
- Two free conference registrations with each 8' deep x 10' wide booth (a $1,000 value!). Your representatives will have a chance to interact with conference attendees at education sessions and networking events throughout the meeting.
- Two “expo hall only” passes for staff.
- Your company listing on the conference website—as soon as your reservation is complete—with an optional link to your website.
- A company profile in the Onsite Program distributed to every attendee.
- A company profile in the online schedule and mobile app.
- One-time use of the pre-registrants list, with contact information.
- One fully piped and draped exhibit space (8-foot back wall drape and 3-foot side rail drape), one skirted 6-foot table, two side chairs, one wastebasket, and a 7” x 44” identification sign.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access in the Expo Hall.
To Reserve Booth Space:
Visit the Virtual Expo, where you can view a live, real-time floor plan showing currently available booths—and you can select and confirm your booth location immediately to be sure that you get the best available location.
Sign up by January 29, 2016, and SAVE up to $400!
Annual Meeting referenced: