A recent change has been made to the 2017 SAA election ballot. Due to unforeseen circumstances, candidate for Council Jennifer O'Neal has chosen to step out of the election. The Nominating Committee has now added Tomaro Taylor of the University of South Florida Libraries to the slate for the Council. See the new, complete slate for the 2017 election below. Information about each candidate will be posted to the SAA website in January.
- Terry Baxter - Multnomah County Records Program
- Meredith Evans - Jimmy Carter Presidential Library
Council (Three-year term)
- Steven Booth - Barack Obama Presidential Library
- Sharmila Bhatia - National Archives at College Park
- Mike Bullington - McDonald's Corporation
- Brenda Gunn - The University of Texas at Austin
- Tomaro Taylor - University of South Florida Libraries
- Audra Eagle Yun - University of California, Irvine
- Elvia Arroyo-Ramirez - Princeton University
- Aaisha Haykal - College of Charleston
- Samantha Norling - Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Margarita Vargas-Betancourt - University of Florida
- Samantha Winn - Virginia Tech
- Stacie Williams - Lyrasis
Any eligible member of SAA may also be placed on the ballot by submitting a petition signed by fifty individual members; petitions must be received in the SAA office by February 10, 2017.
The online ballot will be administered by VoteNet Solutions in March.